Friday, October 21, 2011

Sinus Infection

I can't believe that I am sick again. It took me so long to recover from the strep throat (I guess pregnancy makes for a longer recovery). I usually do get a sinus infection every year, but this one is so much worse. I guess part of that has to do with the fact that I have Rhinitis (which is something you can get when you are pregnant). So I am back on the couch with the vaporizer and the Netti Pot. I really have to figure out what I am going to do about my job. My morning all day sickness makes it difficult enough, but the kids are always sick and it is making me sick, and I really can't shouldn't be on too many antibiotics while I am pregnant. Russ and I feel like I will probably have to leave my job my the 1st of the year, but we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment